This resource page is specifically designed to provide information about the Wisconsin Works (W-2), FoodShare, and BadgerCare programs for workers in Wisconsin.
FoodShare and BadgerCare are entitlement programs designed as supports for all eligible families. The W-2 program is rewarding and challenging program for workers. The ultimate goal of W-2 is to assist families in gaining and sustaining employment that will lead to financial independence. The path is different for each participant.
Our role is to help agencies improve their service delivery systems and increase their knowledge and skill sets in order to improve the rate of success for families they serve. We are able to come on-site to help agencies with a variety of services including consulting, training, and quality control audits.
Below are a number of online resources for agencies and workers.
Income Limits October 2023 (updated FS)
NOTE: as of 6/30/23 DCF now has a W-2 Payment Calucator on Form DCF-F-5223-E Workers must now use that calculator. CW Solutions will no longer post our W-2 Payment Calculator that we have hosted since 2004 since there now is an official calcuator for the program.
(Click on categories to expand)
- Application Cooperation Calculator
- Birthday Calculator - a "for fun" desk aid!
- CMC Calculator (calculating 8 weeks - 56 days)
- EP Calculator (to accurately schedule timely EP reviews)
- Fact Finding 45-Day Calculator
- Income Limits October 2023 (updated FS)
- Military Time Converter
- W-2 Participation/Pay Period Desk Aid
- Criminal Records/Incarceration Information
- DMV - Online Driver's License Check (for ID verification)
- Kelly Blue Book Car Values
- NADA Car Values
- Savings Bond Calculator
- Vital Records - Wisconsin
- Vital Records - National
Other Program Links
Systems Access, DHS, and DCF Main Links
- Gateway Page (links to CARES, CWW, etc.)
- W-2 Web Applications (DCF page with links to BST, SSP, EATS, CWW, CARES web apps)
- CARES Batch Calendar (requires login access)
- DCF/DFES/BWF Partner Training Web page
- DHS Cornerstone Learning Center - Updated
- DCF PTS Learning Center
- DCF Home Page
- Directory of Income Maintenance Agencies (Wisconsin)
- Public Assistance Directory for SNAP - Out-of-State Inquires - new
- National Directory of IM Agencies (Contacts for each State)
- State of Wisconsin Telephone/Email Directory