This resource page is specifically designed to provide information about the Wisconsin Works (W-2), FoodShare, and BadgerCare programs for workers in Wisconsin.
FoodShare and BadgerCare are entitlement programs designed as supports for all eligible families. The W-2 program is rewarding and challenging program for workers. The ultimate goal of W-2 is to assist families in gaining and sustaining employment that will lead to financial independence. The path is different for each participant.
Our role is to help agencies improve their service delivery systems and increase their knowledge and skill sets in order to improve the rate of success for families they serve. We are able to come on-site to help agencies with a variety of services including consulting, training, and quality control audits.
Below are a number of online resources for agencies and workers.
Income Limits October 2021 (updated FS) - new 11/08/2021
(Click on categories to expand)
- 2021 W-2 Payment Calculator
- 2020 W-2 Payment Calculator
- 2019 W-2 Payment Calculator
- 2018 W-2 Payment Calculator (if you need 2017 or earlier, please email us)
- Application Cooperation Calculator
- Birthday Calculator - a "for fun" desk aid!
- CMC Calculator (calculating 8 weeks - 56 days)
- DOT Codes Quick Reference Sheet
- EP Calculator (to accurately schedule timely EP reviews)
- Fact Finding 45-Day Calculator
- Income Limits - updated 11/8/2021
- Military Time Converter
- W-2 Ladder Handout
- W-2 Participation/Pay Period Desk Aid
- Criminal Records/Incarceration Information
- DMV - Online Driver's License Check (for ID verification)
- Kelly Blue Book Car Values
- NADA Car Values
- Savings Bond Calculator
- Vital Records - Wisconsin
- Vital Records - National
Other Program Links
Systems Access, DHS, and DCF Main Links
- Gateway Page (links to CARES, CWW, etc.)
- W-2 Web Applications (DCF page with links to BST, SSP, EATS, CWW, CARES web apps)
- CARES Batch Calendar (requires login access)
- DCF/DFES/BWF Partner Training Web page
- DWS/DHFS Learning Center
- DCF Home Page
- Directory of Income Maintenance Agencies (Wisconsin)
- National Directory of IM Agencies (Contacts for each State)
- State of Wisconsin Telephone/Email Director