Job Opening: FSET Case Manager
CW Solutions has great passion for serving the people in our community. As an employer, we strive to provide a work environment where diversity and differing opinions are valued, creativity is encouraged, continuous learning and improvement are fostered, teamwork and open communication are encouraged and meeting customer needs through quality services is a shared goal.
We work in partnership with Wood County Human Services Department to operate the NorthCentral FoodShare Employment & Training (FSET) program. If you have a passion to support the members of our community, please consider joining our team as an FSET Case Manager in Wausau, WI.
This is full-time, permanent position performs case management services to assess the needs, strengths, and barriers of FSET participants and works collaboratively with participants to develop a plan that works to assist them in reaching their employment goal(s).
- Provide holistic, inclusive and comprehensive services to all FSET participants including assessment, goal setting, progress monitoring, advocacy and referral.
- Ensure all FSET participants are provided opportunities to gain life skills, job skills and/or education credentials to enable them to achieve their career goals.
- Assess and provide support services to facilitate FSET participants being able to complete FSET activity, including employment, while enrolled in the program. Support services include gas cards, taxi tickets, bus passes, interview clothing, work-related clothing and tools, vehicle repairs, emergency housing assistance and short-term education costs.
- Develop and maintain community relationships to reach eligible individuals who may not have heard of FSET and to ensure duplication of services does not occur. Work collaboratively with providers to provide successful outcomes for participants.
- Ability to establish rapport with participants to empower them to achieve their work-related goals.
- Ability to work independently with strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, and clear sense of boundaries.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Application of holistic, inclusive and comprehensive case management services by utilizing family systems, trauma-informed care, inclusion and allyship for all participants.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to establish rapport with partner agency and Income Maintenance staff.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both participants and fellow employees
You can learn more abou the FSET program at our program website, www.MyFSET.net. To apply, please complete our application here.
Wage: $25.13 - $25.84
Job Description: click here